Monday, June 24, 2019

The BEST S'mores Cookies


These are my all-time favorite cookies! (I may or may not be eating one of these amazing s'mores as I type these.)  My daughter and I just made a double batch as party of our themed food for my friend's Toy Story Party we were throwing ("Delicious Hot Shmoes" as Buzz would say). 

The BEST S'mores Cookies



Here's the must-have recipe for the BEST S'mores Cookies

1 c (2 cubes) butter (best at room temperature)
2 c brown sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla
2 eggs
3 c graham crackers (about 1 box of graham crackers)
1 1/2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt (I prefer sea salt)
2 c chocolate chips
1 c marshmallow bits



  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  
  2. Crush graham crackers (I put them in a zip lock back and using a rolling pin to crush them).
  3. In a separate bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
  4. Cream butter and sugar together.
  5. Mix in egg and vanilla. 
  6. Add in graham/flour mixture until well combined.
  7. Mix in marshmallow bits and chocolate chips.

The s'mores dough is just as good as the cookies! Could eat this everyday...
      8.  Grease pan or use silpat inserts (these are the best for baking cookies! No need to grease pans and keeps things from burning!)



     9. Scoop 1" balls of dough onto cookie sheet. (Cookie scoops like this one save so much time and effort. The padded grips are nice for comfort).



   10.  Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes.  The cookies will look slightly underdone.


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment